By Travelzoo Staff
Time Out Chicago likes the "hearty Italian-American classics" offered by the Ciao! Cafe & Wine Lounge in the West Loop, and customers like it too -- dozens of Yelp users award the cafe four stars, and a recent Travelzoo visitor called it the "best-kept secret in Chicago." With this offer, select anything on the menu for dinner; two can dine for $29, regularly $60, or reserve a table for four for $55, regularly $120.
Why we love it
- "This small, bright storefront cafe has won the hearts of the neighborhood" (Time Out Chicago)
- Earns 4.5 stars from Urbanspoon users
- Located in the West Loop; easy to get to for a quick post-work dinner
- "A quaint little slice of Euro-cafe life" (Centerstage Chicago)
June 28, 2013 - Oct. 1, 2013
Ciao! Cafe & Wine Lounge
939 W. Madison St.
Chicago, IL 60607
- While the voucher can be redeemed for anything on the menu, we recommend:
- Any starter, like the "eclectic" (Metromix) small plates, which include bacon-wrapped dates, a caprese salad or empanadas with beef, chicken or spinach
- Two entrees, like the house-specialty rigatoni alla rigo, with spicy Italian sausage and a tomato cream sauce
- Two glasses of wine from the cafe's "respectable" wine list (TOC)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Monday, July 1 through Oct. 1, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for minimum of 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms