By Travelzoo Staff
Located on the 67th floor of the Willis Tower, dining at The Metropolitan Club of Chicago offers" whisper-quiet luxury," according to the Chicago Tribune. Travelzoo subscribers love it too, with one recent visitor proclaiming "the view was spectacular, service was amazing, [and the] food was outstanding." With this offer, two can dine with views of the Loop and Lake Michigan for $89; Skydeck access before or after dinner is also available for just $10 more per person.
Why we love it
- Dine on the Willis Tower's 67th floor overlooking Chicago
- Earns multiple OpenTable Diners' Choice awards
- The Chicago Tribune calls it "a country club in the clouds"
- Recent Travelzoo visitors call the club "just perfect"
June 19, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
The Metropolitan Club of Chicago
233 South Wacker Dr.
Willis Tower, 67th Floor
Chicago, IL 60606
- Take a seat amongst the clouds and select:
- Any two appetizers, including the popular seared sea scallops speared with sprigs of rosemary or lobster mac 'n' cheese
- Any two entrees, like peppercorn-seared beef tenderloin or Amish roasted chicken breast with foie gras and Madeira glaze
- Two desserts like a bourbon bread pudding with candied pecans and cinnamon gelato
- Subscribers can also dine and receive access for two to Willis Tower's Skydeck for $109, 36 floors above The Metropolitan Club and more than 1,300 feet above the ground. Diners can visit before or after dinner via the club's private elevator for express trips straight to the top. Passes don't need to be redeemed the same day -- purchase dinner and plan a Skydeck trip for a future visit.
The club's dining room & bar have stellar views of the whole area, but make a reservation for the tables along the club's north-facing wall for the best views of the city.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Monday, July 1 through Sept. 30, 2013. Must call the Merchant and provide the Voucher number to make a reservation. Please arrive 15 minutes early for all reservations. Voucher and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge (in lieu of gratuities) on retail value, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends, including but not limited to 4th of July and Labor Day (Sept. 2). Limit 4 Vouchers per table. See below for full Terms and Conditions.
See all terms