By Travelzoo Staff
Centerstage Chicago says the "hot and tasty" offerings from Fondue Stube are "timeless" and after a recent visit, WGN-TV's "Chicago's Best" named it one of the city's Best Date Night Spots. With this offer, two can savor a three-course classic fondue dinner for two along with a glass of wine for $39, regularly $85.40.
Why we love it
- Reserve a 3-course Classic fondue dinner for 2 with wine at Fondue Stube for less than $20 per person
- This offer includes a glass of wine along with dinner
- Fondue Stube was recently named a Best Date Night Spot by Chicago's Best
- Earns 4-stars from users of Urbanspoon
May 9, 2013 - Sept. 13, 2013
2717 W. Peterson Ave.
Chicago, IL 60659
- Diners will receive The Classic fondue experience, which begins with a selection of bread, crisp apples and vegetables along with a choice of cheese fondues; select from swiss, cheddar, or Muenster.
- Then diners can select an entree fondue each, including choices of chicken, shrimp, scallop, vegetarian or beef sirloin to cook at the table, along with a selection of dipping sauces. Finally, dessert will be served with any chocolate fondue and fruit, marshmallows and cake to dip. Pair dinner with a glass of wine each (up to $7.75 each).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, May 13 through Sept. 13, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 per table. An automatic 18% gratuity will be added to the full value of the bill. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms