By Travelzoo Staff
Located just steps from the Chicago River with unique waterside views of the skyline, Cyrano's Cafe & Wine Bar makes it "hard to choose just one of Chef Didier Durand's regional delights" (Centerstage). Two can savor brunch or a selection of charcuterie and cheese, both with drinks, for $39 with this offer.
Why we love it
- "[It's] hard to choose just one of Chef Didier Durand's regional delights" (Centerstage)
- Sip Champagne during brunch along the Chicago River
- Dine while watching boats and cruises sail by
- Inspired by artist Claude Monet's gardens in France
May 28, 2013 - Aug. 28, 2013
Cyrano's Cafe & Wine Bar
233 E. Lower Wacker Dr.
Chicago, IL 60601
- Visit Saturday or Sunday for a riverside brunch for two with a glass of Champagne each, any entree each (up to $15) and a basket of breakfast pastries. Or stop by throughout the entire week for a selection of chef Didier's charcuterie and housemade patés alongside gourmet cheeses and bread service for two, as well as four glasses of wine or beer (reg. $84).
The fine print
Charcuterie and drinks vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, May 28 through Aug. 28, 2013. Brunch vouchers can be redeemed Saturday, June 1 through Aug. 25, 2013. Brunch is available Saturday-Sunday. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 diners only. An automatic 18% gratuity will be added to the full regular value of the check. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms