By Travelzoo Staff
Located just steps from the Chicago River with unique waterside views of the skyline, Cyrano's Cafe & Wine Bar makes it "hard to choose just one of Chef Didier Durand's regional delights" (Centerstage). Two can savor brunch or a selection of charcuterie and cheese, both with drinks, for $39 with this offer.
Why we love it
- "[It's] hard to choose just one of Chef Didier Durand's regional delights" (Centerstage)
- Sip Champagne during brunch along the Chicago River
- Dine while watching boats and cruises sail by
- Inspired by artist Claude Monet's gardens in France
May 28, 2013 - Aug. 28, 2013
Cyrano's Cafe & Wine Bar
233 E. Lower Wacker Dr.
Chicago, IL 60601
- Visit Saturday or Sunday for a riverside brunch for two with a glass of Champagne each, any entree each (up to $15) and a basket of breakfast pastries (reg. $80). Or stop by throughout the entire week for a selection of chef Didier's charcuterie and housemade patés alongside gourmet cheeses and bread service for two, as well as four glasses of wine or beer (reg. $84).
Before or after dining, take a river kayak tour for 50% off with this offer
from Urban Kayaks, located just steps from Cyrano's.
The fine print
Charcuterie and drinks vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, May 28 through Aug. 28, 2013. Brunch vouchers can be redeemed Saturday, June 1 through Aug. 25, 2013. Brunch is available Saturday-Sunday. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 diners only. An automatic 18% gratuity will be added to the full regular value of the check. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms