By Travelzoo Staff
West Suburban Living likes the "upscale" offerings from Artisan Table, and the Daily Herald
recently praised the farm-to-table fare presented by chef Sean Curry, including the "perfectly prepared" dry-rubbed rib-eye steak. Two can sit down for dinner with wine and try anything on the menu
for $39, regularly $84, or four can dine for $75 and save even more.
Why we love it
- Artisan Table offers "upscale" farm-focused American cuisine (West Suburban Living)
- For $39, two can sample from the full menu along with glasses of wine
- The "quality ingredients speak for themselves" (Daily Herald)
- Located just north of downtown Naperville, minutes from I-88
- Bring another couple and save even more: 4 can dine for $75
May 1, 2013 - Aug. 2, 2013
In the Chicago Marriott Naperville
1801 N. Naper Blvd.
Naperville, IL 60563
- Dinner starts with a selection of any starter or salad on the menu to share (up to $10) like the "perfectly crispy" house potato chips topped with bacon and blue cheese. Then each can select any entree like the aforementioned rib-eye steak or pan-seared free-range chicken. Each entree is paired with a glass of wine like La Marca Italian Sparkling Prosecco or Pighin Pinot Grigio (up to $12 each).
- Located in the recently renovated Chicago Marriott Naperville, Artisan Table sources products from many nearby farms, including much of the restaurant's produce from Elburn's Heritage Prairie Farm, and Black Angus "Chicago 250" beef from Whittingham Meats in Alsip.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, May 2, through Aug. 2, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Not valid for Mother's Day brunch (May 12). See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms