By Travelzoo Staff
When naming Yusho one of the city's Best New Restaurants, Chicago Magazine said that chef Matthias Merges "works wonders" in the kitchen. Not long after that, Bon Appetit named it one of the Top 50 Best New Restaurants in America, calling it a "kick-ass izakaya...with a keen sense of fun." With this deal, two can secure a seat at the special chef's counter and savor a chef's menu each for $99.
Why we love it
- Two can dine on 4 courses and a cocktail each at Chicago's 'Restaurant of the Year' 2012 (Eater Chicago)
- For less than $50 a person, take a seat at the chef's counter
- Get a unique view into one of the city's best kitchens serving "kick-ass" cuisine (Bon Appetit)
- The Chicago Tribune called Yusho "excellent" with cuisine that's an "exhilarating awakening"
- A group of 4 people can dine here for $195
March 15, 2013 - Sept. 18, 2013
2853 N. Kedzie Ave.
Chicago, IL 60618
- While the menu will vary with the season, Chef Merges plates up some of his most popular dishes, including the Logan "Poser" ramen; gourmet grilled takoyaki with ingredients like duck confit or octopus; and unique soft-serve ice cream made in-house with flavors like egg nog, Thai basil or Sichuan peppers, all served with a special draft cocktail.
- Located just 10 minutes north of the Loop, Yusho offers a unique dining experience hard to replicate anywhere else in the country. Double the dinner and get a four-person dinner for $195.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, March 18, through September 18, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Not valid on Sunday. Chef's menu and seasonal items are subject to change. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms