By Travelzoo Staff
The critical praise for Telegraph Wine Bar and Restaurant is nearly as long as the celebrated wine list. Chicago Magazine
named it one of the 20 Best New Restaurants of 2012, and the Chicago Tribune
says "it's the output from chef John Anderes ... that has grabbed the public's attention." With this deal, six attention-grabbing courses with wine pairings for one are $85, or $165 for two.
Why we love it
- Dine at one of Chicago's Best New Restaurants 2012 (Chicago Magazine)
- Telegraph is also one of America's Hottest New Wine Bars (Details Magazine)
- The exclusive 6-course chef's menu features wine pairings for each course
- Wines are paired by one of Food & Wine's Top Sommeliers of 2012
- For $999, reserve the chef's table for 10 and indulge in a truly decadent experience
March 7, 2013 - June 11, 2013
Telegraph Restaurant & Wine Bar
2601 N. Milwaukee Ave.
Chicago, IL 60647
- This unique experience, reserved only for Travelzoo subscribers, features six courses of cuisine praised by Time Out as "serious ... innovative ... [and] effortless to enjoy." The menu is paired with wines from sommelier Jeremy Quinn, one of Food & Wine Magazine's Top Sommeliers of 2012.
- The menu and pairings will change approximately every two weeks, but the current offering starts with a special course of charcuterie, crostini and sparkling wine. It's followed with courses including cured foie gras and confit pork shoulder, and a daily dessert selection completes the meal with a final beverage pairing, which could be wine, craft beer or an aperitif.
- True enthusiasts can really indulge with our chef's table offer -- for $999, 10 people can take a seat at Telegraph's communal table for a multicourse tasting menu that's customizable to the group's preferences and tastes. Pairings with each course will be poured with sommelier education on the wine, its background and how it pairs with each course (when available). A limited amount of chef's table dinners are available, making this a truly exclusive event.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Monday, March 11, through June 11, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays. Valid Monday-Thursday only; Chef's Table also valid on Sundays. An automatic 18% gratuity will be added to the full value of the Chef's Table. Valid for dine-in only. Seasonal menu; items are subject to change. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms