By Travelzoo Staff
Executive Chef of Fresco 21 Cameron Grant spent years cooking in Italy, notably at the Michelin-starred La Ciau del Tornavento. He brings that expertise to this Rosemont restaurant praised by the Daily Herald for its “fresh” offerings presented with “impeccable service.” Diners can savor a meal for two with drinks at this eatery inside the InterContinental Hotel for $45, regularly $101.
Why we love it
- Fresco 21 offers "impeccable service" and "fresh Mediterranean yumminess" (Daily Herald)
- This Mediterranean-themed spot earns 4 stars from OpenTable users
- Located at the top-rated InterContinental Hotel of Rosemont
- Complimentary valet parking is available
Feb. 25, 2013 - May 25, 2013
5300 N. River Rd.
Rosemont, IL 60018
- Take a seat in the "sophisticated" dining room, peruse the menu and select:
- Any hot or cold tapas plate, salad or pizza to share as a first course; try the chef's daily selection of charcuterie, a margherita flatbread with fresh basil and mozzarella or the Herald-praised shrimp and leek cakes that are "the perfect warm bite"
- Two entrees like the fettuccine pasta made fresh in-house topped with beef tenderloin and sausage ragu, or the citrus-encrusted ahi tuna that the Herald called "a hit" (up to $31 each)
- Two drinks, including glasses of wine like a sparkling Spanish Raventos Cava or cocktail like the Thello, made with Campari, Disaronno, cognac and a splash of orange juice (up to $12 each)
- Fresco 21 is located just minutes from both the Kennedy and Tri-State expressways, and a short trip from the Allstate Arena, making this a great option for pre-event dining, especially considering the complimentary valet parking. Bring a larger group for dinner and save even more -- four can dine for $79, regularly $202.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, March 4, through May 25, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. An automatic 18% gratuity and any applicable tax will be applied to the full value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions
See all terms