By Travelzoo Staff
Located on the 66th and 67th floors of Willis Tower, The Metropolitan Club of Chicago has served as a highly exclusive dining room for the city's elite since opening in 1974. With this Local Deal, the Club is allowing nonmembers to enjoy dinner for two with commanding views of the Loop and Lake Michigan, for $89. Skydeck access before or after dinner is also available for just $10 more per person.
Why we love it
- For $89, have dinner for 2 at the exclusive Metropolitan Club in Willis Tower
- Visit Skydeck Chicago on the 103rd floor for just $10 more per person
- The Metropolitan Club is located on the tower's 66th and 67th floors overlooking the Loop and beyond
- This members-only club requires an invitation to join; use this opportunity to view the club's amenities
- The Chicago Tribune calls it "a country club in the clouds"
- Features live music Thursdays and Fridays, including piano, guitar and jazz
March 1, 2013 - May 15, 2013
The Metropolitan Club of Chicago
233 South Wacker Dr.
Willis Tower, 67th Floor
Chicago, IL 60606
- The Chicago Tribune describes dining at The Metropolitan Club as "a singular experience" offering "whisper-quiet luxury." Take a seat amongst the clouds and select:
- Any two appetizers, including the popular seared sea scallops speared with sprigs of rosemary and a citrus butter sauce, lobster mac 'n' cheese or prime beef carpaccio with truffle oil
- Any two entrees, like peppercorn-seared beef tenderloin, the popular veal osso bucco with Parmesan risotto, grilled Colorado lamb chops with grilled asparagus, or Amish roasted chicken breast with foie gras and Madeira glaze
- Two desserts including bourbon bread pudding with candied pecans and cinnamon gelato, or a chocolate hazelnut torte with a blackberry Cabernet sorbet
- For $109, subscribers can dine and receive access for two to Willis Tower's Skydeck, 36 floors above The Metropolitan Club and more than 1,300 feet above the ground. Diners can visit before or after dinner via the club's private elevator for express trips straight to the top. Passes don't need to be redeemed the same day -- purchase dinner and plan a Skydeck trip for a future visit.
The club's dining room & bar have stellar views of the whole area, but make a reservation for the select tables along the club's north-facing wall for the best views of the city.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting March 1 through May 15, 2013. Must call the Merchant and provide the Voucher number to make a reservation. Please arrive 15 minutes early for all reservations. Voucher and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge (in lieu of gratuities) on retail value, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. Limit 4 Vouchers per table. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms