By Travelzoo Staff
Winner of Time Out Chicago's Best New Breakfast 2012 award, Waffles restaurant taps "the full potential of its namesake dish with unexpected combinations," serving "the perfect breakfast food" in myriad ways. With this deal, diners can enjoy waffles at the South Loop or new Lakeview location for $19, regularly $40.
Why we love it
- Waffles is Time Out Chicago's "Best New Breakfast 2012"
- The new Waffles location in Lakeview just opened days ago -- try it out with this deal
- UrbanDaddy calls the South Loop restaurant a "waffle mecca"
- The Chicago Journal says Waffles "offers ... a sweet, savory play on an old favorite"
Dec. 17, 2012 - March 18, 2013
- Diners can select two main dishes like the savory bacon waffle topped with a fried chicken leg and spicy maple syrup or a sweet selection like the red velvet waffle topped with whipped cream cheese and candied walnuts. Traditional breakfast items like omelets as well as sandwiches and salads are also available (up to $12.95 each). Pair those with any two drinks, including coffee, juices and hot chocolate flights (up to $6.95 each).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Dec. 18, through March 18, 2013. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for dine-in only. Seasonal items are subject to change. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms