By Travelzoo Staff
Centerstage Chicago says Wave at the W Lakeshore boasts "breathtaking views" of Lake Shore Drive and Navy Pier, and Urbanspoon and OpenTable users give the eatery 4-star ratings. With this deal, two can enjoy dinner and free rein of chef Gregory Elliott's new menu for $49
, regularly up to $92.
Why we love it
- Dine next to the lake at Wave, located in the W Chicago Lakeshore
- Select dinner for 2 or 4 with "breathtaking views" of the lake and Navy Pier (Centerstage Chicago)
- Try the new menu offered by chef Gregory Elliott, formerly of Ambria and Lockwood
- Gayot calls the location at the W Chicago Lakeshore "ultra hip"
- The whole menu is available -- each person can choose any appetizer and any entree
Nov. 27, 2012 - Feb. 16, 2013
644 N. Lakeshore Dr.
Chicago, IL 60611
- After recent stints at Lockwood in the Palmer House and Lincoln Park's Ambria, chef Elliott has brought his Italian- and French-influenced cooking to Wave. Select any two appetizers (up to $17 each), like house-made spaghetti and garlic sausage, along with any two entrees, like braised short rib with potato gratin and Brussels sprouts (up to $29 each).
- Make it a double date and save even more -- four can dine for $95, regularly $184.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Nov. 27, through Feb. 16, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit two 2-person vouchers per table and one 4-person voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays, including Thanksgiving, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day and Valentine's Day. Valid for dine-in only. An 18% automatic gratuity and tax will be included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms