By Travelzoo Staff
Located steps from Grant Park at the Essex Inn on Michigan Avenue, Brasserie by LM is praised by Crain's Chicago Business
for being "a casual, friendly bistro with an everyday Gallic menu of old friends." With this deal, two can enjoy a French dinner downtown for $30, regularly up to $56. Or for $59, receive the same deal for four people, regularly $112.
Why we love it
- Dine on French brasserie favorites at Brasserie by LM on Michigan Avenue and steps from Grant Park
- Dinner features two courses for $15 per person
- Eater Chicago likes the "sophisticated yet unpretentious vibe"
- For $59, receive the same deal for 4 people
- Take advantage of this deal for room nights at Essex Inn
Nov. 20, 2012 - Feb. 28, 2013
Brasserie by LM
800 S. Michigan Ave.
- The meal begins with any two salads or hors d'oeuvres like a charcuterie plate or the Lyonnaise salad that Time Out Chicago said was "flawless" (up to $9 each). Then select two entrees including classic favorites like beef bourguignon, duck confit or mussels prepared three ways (up to $19 each).
- Travelzoo Tip: Take advantage of this deal for Essex Inn with room rates under $100 including parking.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Nov. 20, through Feb. 28, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for dine-in only. Seasonal items are subject to change. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms