By Karl Klockars
This "calm, soothingly lit refuge" (Examiner.com) in River North opens its doors to Travelzoo subscribers for drinks and apps for more than 50% off.
Why we love it
- Located at the Westin River North, a AAA 4-Diamond property since 2003
- Visit with a group of up to four people and save nearly $90
- Steps from the Chicago River; plan an evening downtown with friends
- Valid on holidays and holiday weekends
Aug. 12, 2014 - Nov. 12, 2014
Hana Lounge at Westin Chicago River North
320 N. Dearborn St.
Chicago, IL 60654
- For $19 (reg. $41), one person can select an appetizer and two drinks
- Two drinks, including cocktails and three different kinds of sparkling wine (up to $13 each)
- One appetizer, such as chipotle chicken tacos or a Chicago sausage flatbread (up to $15; excludes hamburger & sushi menu)
- Combine up to four vouchers and visit with a group
- Valid seven days a week; stop by after work or during a weekend trip downtown
The fine print
Valid daily between 11 a.m. - close. Reservations not required; present voucher upon arrival to redeem. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included; an 18% automatic gratuity along with applicable tax will be added to the regular value of the experience. Limit four vouchers per table; limit one voucher per person per day. Valid for 1 diner only. Dine-in only.
See all terms