By Karl Klockars
Featuring over a dozen different chicken/waffle options, Chicago's Home of Chicken and Waffles offers dinner for two with drinks for over 45% off.
Why we love it
- "Serves up a pretty satisfying—albeit sophisticated—twist on finger lickin’ Southern goodness" (North by Northwestern)
- Choose sweet and savory chicken and waffle combos, or try soul food classics
- WTTW's Check Please panel enjoyed their visit to CHOCW's Bronzeville location
- Features live jazz Thursday-Saturday evening
March 18, 2014 - June 18, 2014
Chicago's Home of Chicken & Waffles
2424 W. Dempster Ave.
Evanston, IL 60202
- For $29 (reg. $55) receive entrees and drinks for two (breakfast, lunch & dinner served all day)
- Any two entrees, like the Betty Lou, featuring a fried half-chicken and two waffles
- Any dessert to share, like cheesecake, peach cobbler or a fried waffle a la mode
- Two drinks including beer and wine (up to $6 each)
The fine print
Valid March 18, 2014 - June 18, 2014. Valid during merchant's operating hours. Valid at the Evanston location only. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Not valid on holidays including but not limited to Easter Sunday or Mother's Day. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Dine-in only.
See all terms