By Karl Klockars
Head to this "casual American bistro" with an "eclectic menu" (Metromix) for dinner and drinks near UIC for more than 55% off.
Why we love it
- Located in the Chicago Marriott, a AAA 3-Diamond property
- Dinner with a glass of wine for less than $20 per person
- Stop by for dinner before a Sox game or a United Center event; Rook's is a short drive from both
Feb. 21, 2014 - May 21, 2014
625 S. Ashland Ave.
Chicago, IL 60607
Tel: (312) 529-6050
- For $39 (reg. $93) receive dinner for two featuring nearly anything on the menu
- Any shared appetizer, such as barbecue pork-belly sliders or blackened tenderloin-steak bites
- Two entrees, such as steak frites, crab cakes or a grilled bone-in pork chop (up to $25 each)
- Two drinks, including cocktails or glasses of wine (up to $14 each)
The fine print
Valid Feb. 21, 2014 - May 21, 2014. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for two diners only.
See all terms