By Travelzoo Staff
Relax with drinks and appetizers at the recently renovated Amuse at the Swissotel Chicago, a AAA Four-Diamond property since 1991.
Why we love it
- This "classy lounge...includes a hidden, flatscreen [and] Wii-equipped media room" (Thrillist)
- Located inside one of Chicago's Top 15 Hotels (Conde Nast Traveler)
- A "smart new lounge...all shimmery after a $10 million renovation" (Urbandaddy)
- Valid on holidays; plan a stop on a Valentine's date downtown
- Just steps from Michigan Avenue and a short walk from Millennium Park
Jan. 1, 2014 - March 31, 2014
Amuse at the Swissotel Chicago
323 E. Wacker Dr.
Chicago, IL 60601
- For $35 (reg. $70), two can sip drinks and savor appetizers at the Amuse lounge
- A $35 credit towards any "snacks" or "tastes" like the mushroom & taleggio flatbread or cheese-tasting plate
- A $35 beverage credit, good for cocktails, beers or glasses of wine
- Make it a group outing -- four can visit for $65 (reg. $140); sample an array of apps with a $75 food credit and pair with a $65 drink credit
The fine print
Valid Jan. 1, 2014 - March 31, 2014. Reservations not required; present voucher to redeem. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only.
See all terms