By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat praises Westminster Hot Dog's "high-end" and "creative" encased meats -- channel your inner Abe Froman and learn to make your own for 60% off.
Why we love it
- Westminster makes "tantalizing" specialty sausages (Metromix)
- Valid for all class dates; a dozen classes or more per month are available
- Makes a great gift for football season -- grill your own creations before the next game
- All classes are BYOB -- bring a couple beers to pour during class
- Located in the Loop, just steps from the Washington/Wells CTA stop
Jan. 23, 2014 - March 30, 2014
Westminster Hot Dog
11 N. Wells St.
Chicago, IL 60606
- For $55 (reg. $140) reserve a class for one
- For $109 (reg. $280) reserve a class for two
- Each class lasts up to two hours and each class member takes home a sample pack of fresh-made sausages
- Learn to make bratwurst, Italian or Polish sausage from the recipes owner Mike Wojcik serves up every day
- Classes take place on Tuesday or Thursday nights, or on Saturday afternoons for pre-football sausage inspiration
- Take the whole team -- reserve a private class for up to 10 people for $495 (reg. $1400) and save more than $900
The fine print
Valid Jan. 23, 2014 - March 30, 2014. Valid for all class dates. Reservations required; subject to availability. Follow voucher instructions to make reservation. Valid for one, two, or up to 10 visitors only. Voucher is subject to forfeiture or $20 rescheduling fee if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours’ notice.
See all terms