By Travelzoo Staff
The Daily Herald calls Raging Buffalo "one of the top snowboarding parks in the country." Skiers and snowboarders can hit the slopes and save more than 50%.
Why we love it
- "A hip place to be" (Daily Herald)
- The park makes its own snow and is always among the first parks in the Midwest to open
- Redeemable through early March 2014 -- buy now and plan a trip any time this winter
- Features five trails, a terrain park and a halfpipe
- No need to drive to Wisconsin to hit the slopes; Algonquin is 10 minutes north of I-90
Season start dependent on weather; tentatively Dec. 1, 2013 - March 9, 2014
Raging Buffalo Snowboard Ski Park
19-265 Western Ave.
Algonquin, IL 60108
- For $22 (reg. $45) receive a one-day lift ticket for skiers and snowboarders good any day of the week
- For $49 (reg. $155) save nearly 70% on a snowboarding rental, group lesson and lift ticket package for the beginner, intermediate or advanced rider
- Features two all-day passes (one for the lesson and one for a return trip)
- One all-day snowboard rental
- A semi-private or group one-hour class (class size based on availability)
The fine print
Reservations not required for lift ticket; redeem voucher to receive. Snowboard package reservations are required; subject to availability. Visit this page to make a reservation; reference voucher. Limit two per person, may buy five as gifts. If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher is subject to forfeiture. Not valid between Dec. 21 - Jan 5, on Martin Luther King Day (Jan. 20) or President's Day (Feb. 17). Must sign liability form, available here. Subject to weather conditions.
See all terms