By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat praises Westminster Hot Dog's "high-end" and "creative" encased meats -- channel your inner Abe Froman and learn to make your own for 60% off.
Why we love it
- Westminster makes "tantalizing" specialty sausages (Metromix)
- Valid for all class dates; a dozen classes or more per month are available
- Makes a great gift for football season -- grill your own creations before the next game
- All classes are BYOB -- bring a couple beers to pour during class
- Located in the Loop, just steps from the Washington/Wells CTA stop
Oct. 21, 2013 - Jan. 10, 2014
Westminster Hot Dog
11 N. Wells St.
Chicago, IL 60606
- For $55 (reg. $140) reserve a class for one
- For $109 (reg. $280) reserve a class for two
- Each class lasts up to two hours and each class member takes home a sample pack of fresh-made sausages
- Learn to make bratwurst, Italian or Polish sausage from the recipes owner Mike Wojcik serves up every day
- Classes take place on Tuesday or Thursday nights, or on Saturday afternoons for pre-football sausage inspiration
- Take the whole team -- reserve a private class for up to 10 people for $495 (reg. $1400) and save more than $900
- Take home a bundle of Westminster sausages for a party of your own -- for $75 (pickup) or $100 (delivery) Westminster will provide the Tailgate Package (featuring all these items), including four different kinds of sausages along with special bacon and Gouda hamburgers
The fine print
Valid for all class dates. Reservations required; subject to availability. Follow voucher instructions to make reservation. Valid for one, two, or up to 10 visitors only. Voucher is subject to forfeiture or $20 rescheduling fee if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours’ notice. Delivery Tailgate Package available to specific ZIP codes only, viewable here.
See all terms