By Travelzoo Staff
GolfDigest readers named this one of the top 30 public courses in the country in 2010. Subscribers can tee off once more this season and save up to 45%.
Why we love it
- Golfweek named Bolingbrook one of its Best Places You Can Play in 2009
- "A beautiful place to play" (GolfTime Magazine)
- Features a true island green on the 15th hole
- Carts are GPS-enabled and have smartphone-charger adapters
- Purchase two vouchers and book a foursome for a weekend morning
Sept. 27, 2013 - Nov. 30, 2013
Bolingbrook Golf Club
2001 Rodéo Drive
Bolingbrook, IL 60490
- For $99 (reg. up to $180), two can golf any time Monday-Thursday
- For $119 (reg. up to $216), reserve a tee time for two any time on Friday-Sunday (mandatory foursomes required before 11 a.m. on Saturday-Sunday)
- Fall pricing starts on Oct. 14, but this is the best offer we've seen for end-of-season golf at prime rates
- Each package includes cart rental along with a bucket of range balls and lunch for each golfer
- Lunch at the clubhouse includes a hot dog, soda and chips
- Book your tee time up to seven days in advance
Be prepared for a challenge on the fifth hole, a 600-yard par 5. Crain's Chicago Business
calls it a "beast," and says it's one of the 10 toughest in the area.
The fine print
Valid Monday-Thursday or Friday-Sunday only. Tee times available any time; Saturday-Sunday tee times before 11 a.m. require mandatory foursomes. Reservations required. Call to reserve up to seven days in advance. Subject to weather conditions. If a rain-out occurs during your round, a rain check will be issued for golf only; food and beverage must be consumed that day.
See all terms