By Travelzoo Staff
Midwest Living Magazine says these Signature Scent classes, during which attendees learn to create their own personal perfume, are a great way to "tap your creative instincts."
Why we love it
- Owner Tedd Neenan has been creating custom fragrances for nearly 30 years
- "When people ask me what I have on, I have a great story to tell them." - a Travelzoo visitor
- Create a blend from nearly 100 fragrances like lavender, jasmine or lemongrass
- Recommended by Self and Lucky magazines
- Valid through March; these classes are "perfect, unique" presents (Midwest Living)
Sept. 19, 2013 - March 19, 2014
2050 N. Halsted St.
Chicago, IL 60614
- For $45, regularly $90, this deluxe package for one includes a Signature Scent class with a 2.2-ounce bottle of custom-created perfume in an atomizer bottle, along with a travel bottle to take home
- For $59, regularly $120, reserve a class for two and take home a bottle of personally crafted fragrance per person
- The one-hour classes start by identifying your preferred aromas from dozens of extracts and essential oils, along with instruction on what scents complement each other
- Instructors will then blend those scents in the proper proportions to create a balanced, truly unique, personalized perfume
- Aroma Workshop will keep your "recipe" on file for return visits, ensuring your personal blend can be recreated for future use
The fine print
Reservations are required; subject to availability. 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may purchase 1 additional voucher as a gift. If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher is subject to forfeiture.
See all terms