By Travelzoo Staff
Crain's Chicago Business called Blackhawk Trace Golf Club a "fine, upscale ... challenging course [that's] worth the trip," and after a 2004 renovation, GolfIllinois.com
praised the course as one of the 20 best in the Chicago area. With this deal, up to four golfers can hit the links with cart rental, lunch and a drink starting at $65 per person.
Why we love it
- "A fine, upscale 18-hole course ... worth the trip" (Crain's)
- Book a tee time for four and save more than $200
- Includes GPS cart rental and a clubhouse lunch
- The Daily Herald praised the 9th hole as one of its favorites
July 24, 2013 - Oct. 25, 2013
Blackhawk Trace Golf Club at Hilton Chicago/Indian Lakes Resort
250 W. Schick Road
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
- For $65 (reg. $114), book a tee time for one
- For $129 (reg. $228), book a twosome
- For $249 (reg. $456), book a foursome
- This package includes the following for each golfer:
- An 18-hole round of golf with GPS-enabled cart rental
- A bucket of range balls for use on the 44-station driving range, practice bunker or 16,000-square-foot putting greens
- Lunch at the Masters Clubhouse like pulled barbecue pork sliders or a prime rib french dip sandwich, along with a soda or bottle of water each
- Located in Bloomingdale just minutes from I-355, Blackhawk Trace has served as a qualifying course for the LaSalle Bank Open. Tee times can be reserved seven days a week, including on Saturday and Sunday mornings after 9 a.m.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, July 25, through Oct. 25, 2013. Tee times can be reserved any time Monday - Friday and after 9 a.m. Saturday - Sunday. Lunch beverage not valid for alcohol; lunch can be redeemed at the Masters Clubhouse only. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms