By Travelzoo Staff
USA Today named Raging Waves Waterpark in west suburban Yorkville a Top Illinois Summer Attraction, and Midwest Living Magazine placed the park on its "Best of the Midwest" list in both 2010 and 2011. Adults and kids can beat the midsummer heat with entry to the largest water park in the state -- admission with this offer is $15, regularly $29.
Why we love it
- Admission to Raging Waves, Illinois' largest water park
- Family-friendly park offers more than 40 acres of attractions
- Located 45 minutes west of Chicago, just south of I-88
- Offers savings for both adults and kid's admissions
July 1, 2013 - Aug. 25, 2013
Raging Waves Waterpark
4000 N. Bridge St.
Yorkville, IL 60560
- Park patrons can spend the day riding the 17 waterslides and splash in the wave pool, relaxing on the lazy river or watching the kids play in the Kangaroo Falls water playground. Included with admission is the new Sea Lion Splash, a thrice-daily show featuring Stella, Rose and Hansi, Raging Waves' team of acrobatic sea lions who dance and perform tricks in conjunction with their professional trainers.
The fine print
Update: Subscribers may now purchase a total of four vouchers -- two for themselves and two as a gift. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, July 26, through Aug. 25, 2013 only (no exceptions). Voucher must be redeemed at Guest Services. Please check website for operating schedule; schedule subject to change and weather conditions. Not valid on products. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms