By Travelzoo Staff
When Crain's Chicago Business visited this course they came away impressed, calling the club "a classic ... with stately trees lining nearly every hole" and "first-rate" service.
Why we love it
- Reserve a round of golf on this "public gem" (Crain's)
- One of the few North Shore courses open for public play
- This offer beats the Highland Park resident rate
Aug. 19, 2013 - Nov. 20, 2013. Tee times can be reserved for after 10 a.m. Monday-Friday and after 11 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday
Highland Park Country Club
1201 Park Ave. West
Highland Park, IL 60035
- For $79 (reg. $166), two can golf a round with cart rental
- Reserve a foursome for $155 (reg. $332), and save even more
- A bucket of range balls per golfer on the 50-station driving range
- A round on the par-71 course that recent Travelzoo golfers praise as in "great shape," taken care of by a "friendly and accommodating staff"
- Each person gets an $8 beverage credit -- enough for a beer on the course and another cold one in the clubhouse
The fine print
Reserved tee times required, are subject to availability, and can be scheduled for after 10 a.m. Monday-Friday and after 11 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Must reserve tee time no more than 4 days in advance. Highland Park Country Club enforces a dress code; no denim allowed, and men must wear a collared shirt to play.
See all terms