By Travelzoo Staff
Golfers gazing out from the clubhouse patio over The Course at Aberdeen's 10th hole may find themselves agreeing with Golf Chicago Magazine, which says this course with "truly mystifying" rolling hills and diverse terrain has "a personality all its own." Hit this links-style course in Valparaiso, Ind., with a round for two with cart and lunch for $55, regularly $121, or golf solo for $30, regularly $61.
Why we love it
- "Everything about Aberdeen is beautiful" (Michiana Golf)
- Earns 4 stars on Golf Digest's Places To Play scale
- Tee times available 7 days a week
- "Although Aberdeen is in the Hoosier state, it always feels like your home course" (Golf Chicago Magazine)
Aug. 5, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
The Course at Aberdeen
245 Tower Rd.
Valparaiso, IN 46385
- Michiana Golf says that "to experience a round of golf at Aberdeen is to enjoy golf at its finest." This package starts with a bucket of range balls to ready your swing on the two-tiered practice range, with a chipping green and two practice bunkers.
- After warming up, head out for 18 holes with cart rental on the par-72, 6,917-yard course that GolfersGuideTravel.com calls "a championship-caliber layout highlighted by ... a most serene atmosphere." Following the round, golfers can head back in for a clubhouse lunch of a hot dog, chips and a soda.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, Aug. 6, through Oct. 31, 2013. Reserved tee times are required and subject to availability. Tee times can be reserved up to 14 days in advance. Tee times can be reserved any time Monday-Friday and after 10 a.m. Saturday-Sunday. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends including but not limited to Labor Day weekend. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms