By Travelzoo Staff
readers named Bolingbrook Golf Club one of the top 30 public courses in the country in 2010, just a year after Golfweek named it one of its Best Courses You Can Play
. With this offer, a round of golf at this acclaimed course, including drinks and a post-round meal at the clubhouse, is available for up to half off.
Why we love it
- "A beautiful place to play" (Golftime Magazine)
- Carts are GPS-enabled and have smartphone-charger adapters
- Lemonade and fresh fruit are available at the first tee
- Designed by famed golf architect Arthur Hills
July 10, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
Bolingbrook Golf Club
2001 Rodéo Drive
Bolingbrook, IL 60490
- Select from the following packages:
- For $139, regularly $272, reserve a tee time for two
- For $249, regularly $544, book a foursome
- Both packages include:
- A round of golf on the 7,104-yard, par-72 course, including GPS-enabled cart rental, warm-up range balls and a souvenir ball mark divot tool
- Lunch or dinner at the club's Nest Bar & Grill, including an entree per person like a half-rack of barbecue ribs (up to $18 each)
- A drink per person, including beers or glasses of wine (up to $8 each)
Be prepared for the fifth hole, a 600-yard par 5. Crain's Chicago Business
calls it a "beast," and says it's one of the 10 toughest in the area.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, July 11 through Oct. 31, 2013. Reserved tee times are required and must be reserved no more than 72 hours in advance. Tee times are available any time Monday-Friday and 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. on Saturday & Sunday. Subject to weather conditions. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms