By Travelzoo Staff
Travel + Leisure readers named the famous Chicago skyline the country's best
in 2010. With this offer, Travelzoo subscribers can see it from a truly unique perspective: soaring in a helicopter 800 feet in the air. Reserve a tour for two with Chicago Helicopter Express for $199, regularly $360, or fly with four and save even more -- for $335, regularly $679, take your own private flight.
Why we love it
- See the Chicago skyline from a new perspective with this helicopter tour for 2
- Flights depart from north suburban Wheeling; fly straight down Lake Shore Drive
- Tours take place in a climate-controlled Robinson R66 and last approximately 35 minutes
- Soar over Wrigley Field, fly past Willis Tower or get a bird's-eye view of Navy Pier
May 10, 2013 - Nov. 16, 2013
Chicago Helicopter Express
1071 S. Wolf Rd.
Wheeling, IL 60090
- Flights last approximately 35 minutes and depart Thursday-Saturday from Chicago Executive Airport in Wheeling. Schedule a sunrise flight along the lakefront and soar over the traffic on Lake Shore Drive, wave hello to people in the Willis Tower Skydeck or head out over Lake Michigan for a view of the full city.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, May 16, through Nov. 16, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Tours are available Thursday-Saturday. 24 hour cancellation policy applies. Two-person voucher flights may be seated with another group. Any children must be at least 2 years old to fly and cannot sit on a passenger's lap. Must be under 250 pounds per person to participate and under 850 pounds combined for the $335 deal. Subject to weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms