By Travelzoo Staff
The Chicago Sun-Times, The Washington Post and Outside Magazine all recommend trips from Wateriders as a great way to see Chicago from the river, and CBS' "The Early Show" listed it among The Best of the Windy City. With this offer, take to the Chicago River weekdays and rent a kayak for one or two people.
Why we love it
- See the city from the Chicago River with a kayak rental from Wateriders
- Spend two hours on the water with rentals starting at $20
- Stop at the nearby Motel Bar after your journey for 20% off any food and drink purchases
- Fodor's calls Wateriders a top tour and a great alternative to other river trips
April 25, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
950 N. Kingsbury St. Riverwalk
Chicago, IL 60610
- Subscribers can create their own tour and hit the water on weekdays throughout the summer. Reserve a leisurely paddle Monday-Friday with a two-hour rental for one person for $20, regularly $40, or paddle with two for $30, both a savings of 50%. Also included with each rental is a coupon for 20% off any purchases at the nearby Motel Bar, so subscribers can raise a toast to their aquatic endeavors.
The fine print
Kayak rentals can be redeemed starting April 22 (weather permitting). All vouchers must be redeemed by Aug. 31. Rentals must be reserved at least 48 hours in advance. Reservations must be made online; visit this page and follow site instructions to make a reservation. Must provide voucher code when booking. 48-hour cancellation policy. Kayak rentals are not valid May 27, July 4-5 and Sept. 2. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms