By Travelzoo Staff
Upon its opening, Golf Magazine
named Harbor Shores to its list of "Best Golf Courses You Can Play" (2010). Since then, this Jack Nicklaus-designed course with views of Lake Michigan has been praised by MichiganGolf
for being "as scenic as it is challenging" and by Cybergolf.com as "a premier destination for golfers from throughout the Midwest."
Travelzoo subscribers can reserve tee times seven days a week starting at $59.
Why we love it
- The New York Times calls the course "pristine"
- Golf a round for $59 at this Jack Nicklaus-designed Signature Course
- Harbor Shores will host the Senior PGA Championship in May 2014
- Located approximately an hour and a half from both Chicago and Grand Rapids
- This deal includes $10 in credit to use on merchandise at the pro shop
- Purchase multiple vouchers and book a foursome
April 17, 2013 - May 23, 2013
201 Graham Ave.
Benton Harbor, MI 49022
- For $59, regularly $97, book a tee time for one with a $10 merchandise credit
- For $115, regularly $194, book a tee time for two with a $10 credit each for the pro shop
- Located in Benton Harbor, Michigan, this is the same course that golf legends Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, Tom Watson and Johnny Miller golfed as a foursome for the course's inaugural charity event. Harbor Shores has also hosted other legends like Tom Kite and Fred Couples, who played at the 2012 Senior PGA Championship.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, April 18 through May 23, 2013. Reserved tee times are required. Tee times can be reserved Monday-Thursday after 10 a.m. and Friday-Sunday after 2 p.m. 24-hour cancellation policy. Subject to weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms