By Travelzoo Staff
Golfers gazing out from the clubhouse patio over The Course at Aberdeen's 10th hole may find themselves agreeing with Golf Chicago Magazine, which says this course with "truly mystifying" rolling hills and diverse terrain has "a personality all its own." Hit this highly praised links-style course with a round for two with drinks for $55, regularly $116, or golf solo for $30, regularly $58.
Why we love it
- Michiana Golf says "everything about Aberdeen is beautiful"
- Two can golf a round with cart rental, range balls & drinks for $55, regularly $116
- Earns 4 stars on GolfDigest's "Places To Play" scale
- Tee times available 7 days a week
- "Although Aberdeen is in the Hoosier state, it always feels like your home course" (Golf Chicago Magazine)
April 3, 2013 - July 31, 2013
The Course at Aberdeen
245 Tower Rd.
Valparaiso, IN 46385
- Michiana Golf says that "to experience a round of golf at Aberdeen is to enjoy golf at its finest." This package starts with a bucket of range balls to ready your swing on the two-tiered practice range, with a chipping green and two practice bunkers.
- After warming up, head out for 18 holes with cart rental on the par-72, 6,917-yard course that GolfersGuideTravel.com calls "a championship-caliber layout highlighted by...a most serene atmosphere." Following the round, golfers can head back to the clubhouse for a drink each with the included beverage credit.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, April 4, through July 31, 2013. Reserved tee times are required and subject to availability. Tee times can be reserved at any time Monday-Friday and after 10 a.m. Saturday-Sunday. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends including but not limited to Fourth of July and Memorial Day weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms