By Travelzoo Staff
Golfweek called Bolingbrook Golf Club one of its Best Courses You Can Play in 2009, a year before Golf Digest
readers named it one of the top 30 public courses in the country. With this offer, a round of golf at this acclaimed course, including drinks and a post-round meal at the clubhouse, is available for up to half off.
Why we love it
- Hit the fairways at the critically praised Bolingbrook Golf Club; this deal includes 18 holes, a cart and more
- Golf, cart, lunch and a drink starts at $149 for 2
- GolfTime Magazine calls the club "a beautiful place to play"
- Bolingbrook's golf carts are GPS-enabled and feature smartphone-charger adapters
- The Club has complimentary lemonade and fresh fruit available at the first tee before you begin play
- The course is easy to get to, minutes from I-55
April 1, 2013 - Aug. 30, 2013
Bolingbrook Golf Club
2001 Rodéo Drive
Bolingbrook, IL 60490
- Select from the following packages:
- For $149, regularly $272, reserve a tee time for two
- For $269, regularly $544, book a foursome
- Both packages include:
- A round of golf on the 7,104-yard, par-72 course, including GPS-enabled cart rental, warm-up range balls and a souvenir ball mark divot tool
- Lunch or dinner at the club's Nest Bar & Grill, including an entree per person like a half-rack of barbecue ribs (up to $18 each)
- A drink per person, including beers or glasses of wine (up to $8 each)
- For early-season golfers, Bolingbrook Golf Course has an added bonus available with this deal. Subscribers who tee off before June will receive a VIP Card valid for 20% off greens fees throughout the 2013 golf season.
Crain's Chicago Business
says the 600-yard fifth hole is a "beast," and calls it one of the 10 toughest in the Chicago area. Watch out for the signature 15th hole as well -- it features a true island green, meaning the wind will play a big factor in your approach.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, March 14 (weather permitting), through Aug. 30, 2013. Reserved tee times are required and must be reserved no more than 72 hours in advance. Tee times are available any time Monday-Friday and between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Saturday & Sunday. Subject to weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms