By Travelzoo Staff
The Chicago Tribune calls it a "best bet," Metromix says "it'll float your boat" and CBS Chicago
simply calls the Tall Ship Red Witch one of the best boat trips in and around the Windy City
. Chart a course for summertime fun and indulge your inner Captain Jack with a skyline or fireworks cruise on this classic sailing vessel. Each of these deals saves 50% on the normal rate and can be booked starting on May 15.
Why we love it
- Set sail on the greatest of the Great Lakes (in our opinion) on the Tall Ship Red Witch
- Cruises start at $35 per person
- Sail at sunset with a view of the skyline, or watch the Navy Pier fireworks from a spot on the water
- Both offers save 50% on the regular admission price
- CBS Chicago named Red Witch as one of the city's best boat trips
- Dozens of reviewers award it 4.5 stars on Yelp
March 27, 2013 - July 31, 2013
Tall Ship Red Witch
Dock J, 800 E. Waldron Ave
Chicago, IL 60605
- Select either of these cruises:
- For $35 per person, regularly $70, embark on a 2-hour skyline sailing experience. Take in what Travel + Leisure named America's Best Skyline in 2010. These cruises depart throughout the week in the early evening and take you along the lakefront wherever the wind is blowing. Bring a picnic to share onboard. Drinks are available for purchase during the cruise as well.
- For $55 per person, regularly $110, sail out onto the lake and watch the skies light up over Chicago on a Fireworks Skyline cruise. Departing Wednesday and Saturday nights, these two-hour trips give sailors a unique view of a summertime tradition.
- Subscribers can purchase up to 10 vouchers total, making these offers perfect for families, work outings or just a memorable trip downtown with friends. Departing from a dock near Soldier Field, these trips are a great way to get on the water while avoiding the usual Navy Pier summer crowds.
The fine print
Note: The number of vouchers available for this deal are limited. This deal may sell out before the "Time To Buy" has expired. The Red Witch booking office is unavailable until May 15; booking for these events will begin on that date through July 31, 2013. Cruises must be booked online. Fireworks sails will be available Wednesday and Saturday. Skyline sails will be available most other evenings. Reservations are required, subject to availability and must be made online; follow voucher instructions to book online here. Book early as spaces are limited and fill up fast. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled cruise time. Not valid on 4th of July. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms