By Travelzoo Staff
The Chicago Tribune says the custom perfume creations offered by Aroma Workshop make a "perfect gift," and Midwest Living Magazine says the boutique's classes, which let you create your own personal fragrance, are a way to "tap your creative instincts." Subscribers can create their own personal perfume from dozens of scent options and take home a bottle to keep, starting at $45.
Why we love it
- Create your own custom perfume at Aroma Workshop in Lincoln Park and take it home that day
- Owner Tedd Neenan has been creating custom fragrances for nearly 30 years
- Dozens of users award the Aroma Workshop 4 stars on Yelp
March 12, 2013 - May 13, 2013
2050 N. Halsted St.
Chicago, IL 60614
- Select from the following packages:
- For $45, regularly $90, this deluxe package for one includes a 2.2-ounce bottle of custom-created fragrance in an atomizer bottle as well as a travel bottle to take home
- For $59, regularly $120, make it an outing for two with a bottle of personally crafted fragrance per person
- These one-hour Signature Scent classes start by identifying a student's preferred scents from more than 70 extracts and natural oils, followed by instruction on what scents pair well or complement each other in order to create a truly personalized fragrance. Instructors will then blend those scents in the proper proportions to create a balanced, individualized perfume.
- Aroma Workshop will keep your "recipe" on file for return visits, ensuring your personal blend can be recreated for future use. Taking place at the Lincoln Park shop on Halsted, these classes are BYOB and near shopping, entertainment and dining destinations.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Feb. 26, through May 13, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours' notice. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms