By Travelzoo Staff
Survey the Chicago skyline from Lake Michigan during a dinner cruise aboard the Odyssey this spring. Dine and dance during a three-hour roundtrip cruise for $73, regularly up to $136 per person, Sunday through Thursday. Fridays and Saturdays are available for $20 more, regularly $163.
Why we love it
- Dine and dance aboard the Odyssey for $73, regularly $136 (Sunday-Thursday)
- For $20 more, take the same 3-hour cruise on a Friday of Saturday, regularly $163
- A 3-course dinner is served onboard
- The vessel is currently undergoing renovations and will be ready to sail in April
- Take in views of Navy Pier, the Museum Campus and Grant Park from a new vantage point
- Also receive 20% off cruise upgrades like rose bouquets or professional photos
March 8, 2013 - May 31, 2013
600 E Grand Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
- This deal also includes a 20% discount valid on cruise upgrades, like professional photos or window seats. Entertainment Cruises' top-of-the-line vessel, Odyssey, features a three-course dinner that includes:
- Appetizer, like caramelized duck en croute or lobster bisque
- Entree, such as orange-ginger salmon or braised short ribs
- Dessert, like chocolate truffle torte or New York-style cheesecake
- Cruises depart from Navy Pier and travel south down Lake Michigan past Grant Park, the Museum Campus and Soldier Field. Odyssey is currently undergoing renovations and will be ready to sail in April; check the online calendar for available dates. Sunday cruises are 2.5 hours.
The fine print
Not valid until April 17 due to ship renovation. Vouchers can be redeemed to reserve a cruise date starting Friday, March 8, through May 31, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Vouchers can be redeemed by groups of up to 5 people and must be exchanged for a boarding pass at the ticketing area. Not all seats are discounted. Not valid for holiday or specialty cruises. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms