By Travelzoo Staff
The Peoria Journal-Star says that Urbana's Stone Creek Golf Club is "an interesting and enjoyable-to-play golf course [and] is a trip well worth the time." With this offer, a round with cart rental, range balls and a drink start at $35 at this links-style course GolfLink.com gives 4 stars.
Why we love it
- The Peoria Journal-Star says Stone Creek Golf Club is in "outstanding condition"
- Tee times can be reserved through the end of July, with prime weekend play available
- This offer includes a bucket of range balls and a drink credit
- Stone Creek is the home course for the Illinois golf teams
April 9, 2013 - Aug. 1, 2013
Stone Creek Golf Club
2600 S. Stone Creek Blvd.
Urbana, IL 61802
- For $35, regularly $67, reserve a tee time for 1
- For $65, regularly $134, reserve a tee time for 2
- This package starts with a bucket of range balls to warm up on Stone Creek's four-acre practice facility, including natural-grass tee stations. From there, players will hit the course for 18 holes with cart, and after the round stop by the clubhouse for a beer or soda with the included $3 drink credit.
- While tee times can be reserved immediately, peak season rates begin May 1. Stone Creek also hosts tournaments including the PGA Junior Series event, the University of Illinois Spring Classic and even Men's and Women's Big 10 championships.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, April 10, through August 1, 2013. Reserved tee times are required and can be made any time Monday-Friday and after 10 a.m. Saturday-Sunday. 24 hour cancellation policy. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends, including but not limited to Memorial Day and 4th of July. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms