By Travelzoo Staff
The Glenview Patch calls it a "treasure," Metromix says it "raises 'let's pretend' to an art form" and Parents Magazine
simply calls it one of the ten best children's museums in America.
With this offer, kids and parents can visit for half off, or attend a special family-friendly costume ball on July 26.
Why we love it
- "[Gives] youngsters all sorts of ways to use their imaginations" (Metromix)
- "This Glenview treasure always has something new" (Patch.com)
- Earns top marks from users of Yelp and TripAdvisor
July 17, 2013 - Nov. 22, 2013
Kohl Children's Museum
2100 Patriot Blvd.
Glenview, IL 60026
- For $9, regularly $19, two can visit this award-winning education destination designed to promote learning through play and check out exhibits like the Pet Vet, the Ravinia Festival Music Makers or the popular Water Works exhibit, where kids can use the power of water to play music, race boats and create fountains. This voucher is valid for kids, parents or grandparents, so purchase multiple and bring the entire family.
- Subscribers and their families can also purchase tickets to the "A Night at the Museum" Family Costume Ball for $21 each, regularly $32. Featuring a red-carpet entrance, dinner with kid-friendly selections, daddy-daughter and mommy-son dances and a visit from Princess Belle, subscribers and their kids can spend an evening playing dress-up and exploring the Museum after hours during this private, limited-attendance event.
The fine print
Note: Availability is limited. May sell out before "Time Left to Buy" expires. Admission vouchers can be redeemed Friday, July 19, through Nov. 22, 2013. Admission not valid on Sept. 2, Sept. 9-13, Oct. 14 and Nov. 11. Admission voucher for 2 adults, children or seniors; children under 1 are free. Costume Ball voucher is valid on Friday, July 26 between 6-8:30 p.m. only. Date-specific event; all sales final. Costume ball voucher valid for 1 person. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms