By Travelzoo Staff
Art lovers around Chicagoland can pick up brushes and learn how to create their own paintings during classes from Vino van Gogh, which provides a social art experience at dozens of locations around town. For $19 per person, regularly $38, Travelzoo subscribers can start with a blank canvas and walk out with a finished artwork of their own.
Why we love it
- Learn to create a work of art of your choice at a Vino van Gogh painting class
- Enroll in a class for $19, half off the regular $38 price
- Classes take place at local restaurants, so you can drink and dine while you work
- Bring only your natural talent: All equipment, including paints and smocks, is provided
Feb. 27, 2013 - July 28, 2013
- Students can select the work of art they'd like to create and the location they'd like to visit. Classes are taught by trained and professional local artists and take place at area restaurants, many of which offer food and drink discounts.
- Once enrolled, bring nothing but your natural talent to the classes -- everything, from easel to smock to paints to canvas, is provided. These classes make a great date or group activity.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Feb. 28, through July 28, 2013. To redeem, visit the Vino van Gogh calendar and select a class. Enter voucher number in the "Promotional/Discount Code" box and fill in registration information. Click "Submit" to sign up for the class. Please reserve class at least 48 hours in advance. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms