By Travelzoo Staff
When Crain's Chicago Business visited Highland Park Country Club, it came away calling the course "a classic ... with stately trees lining nearly every hole" along with service that's "first-rate." Highland Park Patch concurs, calling it a fun, welcoming course. With this offer, two can golf for $79, regularly $166, or book a tee time for four for $155, regularly $332, and save even more.
Why we love it
- Highland Park Country Club is one of the few North Shore courses open to the public
- 2 can golf on this "public gem" (Crains Chicago Business) for $79, regularly $166
- Includes drinks at the end of the round or beers while out on the course
- This offer even beats the Highland Park resident rate
- The course is just a 25 minute drive north of the Loop
March 14, 2013 - June 30, 2013
Highland Park Country Club
1201 Park Ave. West
Highland Park, IL 60035
- Warm up with a bucket of range balls on Highland Park's expansive 50-station driving range, complete with chipping station and putting green. Then take to the 18-hole, 6,600-yard, par-71 course. Each person gets $8 in beverage credit for beers or cocktails; that's enough for a beer on the course and another cold one once you reach the clubhouse.
- Golfers might want to save one of those drinks for after the 16th hole -- Crain's calls it "one of the toughest par 4s anywhere."
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, March 30 (weather permitting) through June 30, 2013. Reserved tee times are required, are subject to availability, and can be scheduled for after 10 a.m. Monday-Friday and after 11 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Must reserve tee time no more than 4 days in advance. Highland Park Country Club enforces a dress code; no denim allowed, and men must wear a collared shirt to play. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms