By Travelzoo Staff
The annual Travel & Adventure Show at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont offers expert advice for your next big trip and fresh tips about new destinations. With this deal for $9, regularly $18, two people can spend a day entering giveaways, attending seminars and participating in travel-themed activities
such as a SeaWorld penguin exhibit and an 18,000-gallon scuba pool.
Why we love it
- For $9, get 1-day admission for 2 people to the Travel & Adventure Show
- Top travel companies are on hand to help you plan your next vacation
- Enter to win travel packages and hear expert tips from professionals such as Rick Steves
- The show is held at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center near the Rosemont Blue Line stop
- Activities include a SeaWorld penguin exhibit and a scuba diving pool
Jan. 6, 2013 - Jan. 27, 2013
Travel & Adventure Show
Donald E. Stephens Convention Center
5555 N. River Rd.
Rosemont, IL 60018
Tel: 203-878-2577 Ext. 100
- This offer is good for either day of the show -- Saturday, Jan. 26, from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. or Sunday, Jan. 27, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Hear international experts including famed travel writer and television host Rick Steves, author of Rick Steves' European Guidebooks, Pauline Frommer of Frommer's Travel Guides and host of "The Bachelor," Chris Harrison. Attendees can also visit the Global Beats Stage for live music and dance performances representing destinations around the world.
The fine print
Event is on Saturday, Jan. 26, from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Sunday, Jan. 27 from 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. Voucher is valid for 1 day only. Tickets are priced for adults 17 years old and older. Reservations are not required as this is a date-specific event and voucher is to be used as your ticket. Present voucher at the event entrance upon arrival. Children 16 years old and younger are free with a paid adult. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after event date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms