By Travelzoo Staff
praises The Mountain Top at the Grand Geneva Resort in Lake Geneva as "one of Wisconsin’s premier ski and snowboarding destinations," and USA Today's Travel Tips section likes the "snowy, sport-filled atmosphere." With this exclusive Local Deal, hit the slopes for as little as $14 per person.
Why we love it
- Hit the slopes at The Mountain Top at Grand Geneva, which CBS Chicago calls a "premier destination"
- USA Today's Travel Tips section likes the "snowy, sport-filled atmosphere"
- Earns 4 stars from TripAdvisor users
- The Grand Geneva Resort is a AAA 4-Diamond award-winning destination
- Can be used by kids and adults and represents a discount for both
- Grand Geneva is easy to get to from Madison, Milwaukee and Chicago
Nov. 5, 2012 - March 8, 2013
The Mountain Top at Grand Geneva
7036 Grand Geneva Way
Lake Geneva, WI 53147
- Two options are available:
- For $14, regularly $28, purchase a weekday adult lift ticket usable Tuesdays-Thursdays
- For $20, regularly $47, purchase a weekend adult lift ticket usable Fridays and Sundays after 1 p.m. and Mondays
- The Mountain Top at Grand Geneva features 18 different runs, a snowboard terrain park and 10 kilometers of cross-country trails to explore; Liftopia.com calls the park "a good training ground for beginners [with] a couple of surprisingly steep short pitches though to entertain more experienced skiers."
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Sunday, Dec. 2, weather permitting, through March 8, 2013. Weekday passes are redeemable Tuesday-Thursday; weekend passes are redeemable all day Fridays and Mondays, and after 1 p.m on Sundays. Not valid on Saturdays or holidays. Subject to weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms