By Karl Klockars
The inaugural Great American Lobster Fest kicks off at Navy Pier during the Air & Water Show. Subscribers save 50% off on admission for two.
Why we love it
- Located at the East End Plaza on Navy Pier -- a great place to watch the Air & Water Show
- Visit on Saturday night to view the fireworks burst overhead
- Pick your preferred day and see bands like Local H and tribute acts like Think Floyd
- One of Thrillist's "Things You Absolutely Must Do In Chicago This August"
- All seafood flown in fresh daily by Lakeview's New England Seafood Company, recently praised by "Check, Please" and Chicago's Best
Aug. 16-17, 2014
The Great American Lobster Fest
East End Plaza and Grand Ballroom of Navy Pier
600 E. Grand Ave.
Chicago, IL 60611
- For $6 (reg. $10) receive a General Admission ticket for one
- For $10 (reg. $20) receive a General Admission ticket for two
- General Admission is for entry only -- no food is included, but bring cash and purchase lobster rolls, lobster tacos, full steamed lobsters, fried shrimp and more
- Select Saturday or Sunday admission
Our offer is based off the advance sale price, so if you were going to purchase a $15 day-of admission, this provides even more savings.
The fine print
Redeem on Saturday, Aug. 16 between 10 a.m. - 1 a.m. or Sunday between 10 a.m. - 10 p.m. Date specific event, all sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Reservations not required; present voucher upon arrival for admission. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Valid for 1 or 2 people. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.