By Karl Klockars
With hundreds of vendors offering antiques, clothing, global goods and gourmet foods, Randolph Street Market is one of the nation's top shopping destinations.
Why we love it
- One of the nation's 10 best markets for finding "vintage treasures" (USAToday)
- Readers' Choice for Chicago's Best Market (Time Out Chicago's Best Awards)
- Recommended by Travel + Leisure magazine
- Located in the West Loop near the CTA Green Line; free street parking available nearby
- Valid for events through December -- get your holiday shopping done here
July 26, 2014 - Dec. 14, 2014; select weekends only
Randolph Street Market
1350 W. Randolph St.
(Between Ada and Ogden)
Chicago, IL 60607
- For $5 (reg. $10), receive a two-day admission pass for one
- For $10 (reg. $20), receive a two-day admission pass for two
- For $50 (reg. $100), receive a Green Season Pass for two for admission to all 2014 dates
- Season pass info located here; vendors change regularly so there's always something new
- July, August and September markets are indoor/outdoor with over 250 vendors
- Starting in October, events are inside on two and a half floors with 75+ vendors
- Kids under 12 are free; pets are allowed at the outdoor portion of the market
The market runs 10 a.m.-5 p.m.; after you're done shopping, take the free trolley (available through September) to Michigan Avenue and relax at a downtown spa
or refuel at a nearby restaurant.
The fine print
Redeem on July 26-27, August 30-31, Sept. 27-28, Oct. 18-19, Nov. 22-23 and Dec. 13-14 only; valid during merchant's operating hours. Present voucher upon arrival to redeem. Season Pass must be picked up at the market entrance; will not be mailed. Valet Parking not included with Green Season Pass. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Date specific event; all sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Valid for one or two people for one Market Weekend on two consecutive days. Subject to weather conditions. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers.