By Karl Klockars
Get your feet wet this summer with the Raging Buffalo Wakeboard School offering half-day lessons for kids and adults. Subscribers can save up to $233.
Why we love it
- Featured on WGN-TV's Morning News
- Nearly 15 years of wakeboard training experience
- Located along the Fox River, 30 minutes from I-90 and I-94
June 26, 2014 - Sept. 7, 2014; closed Thursdays
Raging Buffalo Wakeboard School
614 W. Rawson Bridge Rd.
Barrington, IL 60010
- For $39 (reg. $69) reserve an Intro to Wakeboarding class for a child (ages 12 and under)
- Includes board rental , land instruction and one water sesson
- Participants learn proper technique and form for getting up and riding, steering, wake crossing and wakeboard safety
- For $89 (reg. $209) reserve a half-day wakeboarding class for one
- For $185 (reg. $418) reserve a half-day wakeboarding class for two
- Adult packages include gear, instructor, boat, driver, fuel, cooler bag and a hat or t-shirt
- Instruction includes land lessons and multiple water sessions; lessons are customized to the riding level of the group
The fine print
Valid during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Visit this page to make a reservation; follow site instructions to reserve. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for 1 person per season. Subject to weather conditions. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.