By Travelzoo Staff
Take a drive in the 2014 Automobile of the Year, the "simply awesome" Corvette C7 Stingray with "newfound sophistication" (Automobile Magazine).
Why we love it
- "The 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray is a world-class car with no apologies to make, an expression of greatness" (Automobile Magazine)
- A Car & Driver 10Best, the Corvette "now competes with the world’s most highly regarded sports cars in output, refinement, and features"
- Or hit the gas in a Lamborghini LP560, Ferrari F430, Nissan GTR, Audi R8 or Nissan GT-R
- Drive three laps on a true road course, not in a parking lot
- Whip around seven turns at the Blackhawk Farms Raceway, where drivers can approach triple-digit speeds on a 2000-foot straightaway
April 11, 2014 - April 13, 2014 only
Blackhawk Farms Raceway
15538 Prairie Rd.
South Beloit, IL 61080
- For $99 (reg. $239), ride along in one supercar with an Xtreme driver at the wheel
For $129 (reg. $239), drive three laps in one of Xtreme's supercars
For $239 (reg. $478), reserve six laps in the 'Vette or drive two different cars for three laps each -- compare and contrast a Ferrari and Lamborghini
Drives start with a classroom briefing on safety procedures and how to get the best response from these top vehicles, then hit the track with an Xtreme instructor
The fine print
Valid between April 11-13, 2014 only. Reservations required; subject to availability. Book early to ensure maximum vehicle availability. All sales final; no refunds or exchanges. To reserve, visit this page and follow voucher instructions. Liability insurance is required for all drivers, and requires an additional fee; insurance not necessary for ride alongs. Must be 18 years old or older to drive; must be 10 years old or older to ride along. No one under 10 years old will be allowed to participate.
See all terms