By Travelzoo Staff
Celebrate Valentine's Day with dinner, dancing and sweeping views of the Chicago skyline aboard Mystic Blue, and save over 45% on this three-hour cruise.
Why we love it
- Take in views of Navy Pier, Museum Campus and Grant Park
- Dance throughout the evening as the DJ spins top hits and classic favorites
- TripAdvisor users award Mystic Blue Cruises an impressive 4.5 stars
Feb. 14, 2014, cruise departs at 7 p.m.
Mystic Blue Cruises
600 E. Grand Ave.
Chicago, IL 60611
- For $45 (reg. $85.54), sail across Lake Michigan on a Valentine's Day dinner cruise
- Spend three hours dining, dancing and taking in the spectacular skyline views
- Dinner buffet features entrees such as Chicken ala Vesuvio and Hawaiian Roasted Sirloin, paired with a variety of salads, sides and a chocolate fondue dessert bar
Several couples are tying the knot just before the cruise -- celebrate the holiday with these newlyweds, family and friends
The fine print
Redeem on Feb. 14, 2014. Boarding begins at 6:30 p.m., boat leaves at 7 p.m. Reservations required; must call to make a reservation and reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. All sales final; no refunds or exchanges.
See all terms