By Ashley Hamilton
Take on Chicago like a local at a boutique 4-star hotel, located in the city's posh Lincoln Park neighborhood. This $89-a-night deal saves more than 35%.
Why we love it
- Hotel Lincoln was one of the Top 10 Hotels in Chicago in 2013 (The Guardian)
- It's 10 minutes from Michigan Avenue and overlooks the 1,200-acre Lincoln Park
- Guest rooms feature modern decor and original works from local artists
- The posh neighborhood boasts high-end shops and restaurants, including the hotel's farm-to-table restaurant Perennial Virant, helmed by a Michelin-starred chef
- Other nearby spots include The Second City improv theater and the Lincoln Park Zoo; guests can also stroll up the street to snag this facial deal or a sushi-and-cocktails offer
1816 North Clark Street
Chicago, IL 60614
What's included & when
- Travel through March 31, 2014; rate varies by travel period and blackout dates apply
- $89 per night, Sundays-Thursdays, or $99 Fridays-Saturdays in a Standard Queen room
$95 per night, Sundays-Thursdays, or $105 Fridays-Saturdays in a Park View Queen room
$99 per night, Sundays-Thursdays, or $109 Fridays-Saturdays in a Standard Two Doubles room
The hotel is across the street from the Lincoln Park Zoo, which hosts festive activities like ice skating
(through March 2) and the holiday ZooLights
(through Jan. 5).
for cheap flights to Chicago
The fine print
Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 312-254-4700 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Not available on: Dec. 13-14, 31; Jan. 17-18; Feb. 14-15; March 14-17. Based on double occupancy. Additional adults are $20 per night. Children under 12 are free with an accompanied adult. Valet parking is available for $49 per night. This hotel is pet-friendly. Please call the hotel to review its pet policy. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms