By Travelzoo Staff
Make a weekend escape to a AAA 4-Diamond, LEED-certified hotel in charming Naperville, Ill., for more than $100 off regular prices. Now through March -- including the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays -- stay at chic Hotel Arista for $119 per night including breakfast for two. Upgrade to a two-room suite for $50 more.
Why we love it
- Stretch out in a high-tech room that comes with free Wi-Fi, iPod docking stations and deluxe marble bathrooms with soaking tubs and TV screens in the mirrors. Kick off the evening with cocktails and appetizers at the trendy Zorba lounge, then indulge in dinner at the hotel's popular Sugar Toad restaurant, where Chicago Magazine says the white chocolate lava cake is "as stylish as the room." As part of this deal, travelers can opt for a $149-per-night package that includes breakfast and $50 to spend at this farm-to-table restaurant.
- About 45 minutes from downtown Chicago, Naperville's bustling downtown area is known for its unique shops, cafes, restaurants and bars. The Riverwalk and Centennial Beach are among area highlights.
2139 CityGate Lane
Naperville, IL 60563
What's included & when
- Nov. 6, 2012 - April 1, 2013
- Chicago-area weekend escape to the AAA 4-Diamond Hotel Arista in Naperville, Ill., for more than 45% off
- Available weekends and Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays
- $119 per night, Thursday-Sunday through March and daily Nov. 15-25 and Dec. 23-29 (reg. $187)
- Breakfast buffet for 2 (reg. $38)
- $149 per night with breakfast for 2 and a $50 credit to Sugar Toad restaurant (available over the same travel dates listed above)
- Upgrade to a 2-room suite for $50 more ($169 per night w/breakfast for 2 or $199 per night w/breakfast for 2 and $50 credit)
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 888-504-0088 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Dec. 1, 30-31; Feb. 14-17, 21. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms