By Travelzoo Staff
Cocktails, shopping, makeovers and lifestyle consultations can all burn through your wallet pretty quickly under normal circumstances. At Shecky's "Girls Night Out," $12 buys you all that, plus priceless quality time with your friends.
Why we love it
- Shecky's "Girls Night Out" returns to the Windy City April 4-5 at Chicago Union Station
- Tickets to the 5-hour parties are $12 each, more than half off, for Travelzoo subscribers
- Sip beer and wine while browsing discounted designer merchandise and visiting beauty stations for makeovers and manicures
March 22, 2013 - April 5, 2013
'Girls Night Out'
The Great Hall at Chicago Union Station
210 S. Canal Street
Chicago, IL 60606
- The five-hour parties at The Great Hall at Chicago Union Station start at 4:30 p.m. on Thursday and Friday, April 4-5. Tickets are $12, regularly $30, for Travelzoo subscribers.
- "Girls Night Out" includes open bar with beer, wine and cocktails plus discounts on clothing, jewelry and accessories from up-and-coming designers. Beauty stations offer manicures and makeovers, and lifestyle experts are on hand to answer questions about everything from fitness to flirting.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed April 4-5, 2013, on the specified event date. Present voucher at the door upon arrival at the event. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be used in 1 visit. This is a date-specific event. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after event date. Attendees must be at least 21 years of age and present a valid form of ID for admission. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.