By Travelzoo Staff
Based on Green Day's Grammy Award-winning album, Broadway hit "American Idiot" is coming to the Cadillac Palace Theatre next month. Tickets are mare than 35% off for the two-time Tony Award-winning musical.
Why we love it
- "American Idiot" is "a true rock opera," says The New York Times
- Dress Circle, Loge and Balcony seats are $27-$47, regularly $43-$82
- Performances are April 16-18 at 7:30 p.m. and April 21 at 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- Hear songs like "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" & "Wake Me Up When September Ends" like never before
- A promo code is required; please see complete booking instructions
March 22, 2013 - April 16, 2013
Cadillac Palace Theatre
151 W. Randolph St.
Chicago, IL 60602
- Middle Balcony seats are $27, regularly $43-$57, and Dress Circle and Loge seats are $47, regularly $77-$82, for the performances Tuesday-Thursday, April 16-18, at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday, April 21, at 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- "American Idiot" tells the story of three friends torn between big dreams and the comfort of suburbia. The New York Times called the show one of Broadway's most "invigorating" and "moving" new productions when it premiered in 2010.
- Booking Instructions
- To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." Click "Find Tickets" next to the performance of your choice. Enter code TRAVELZOO in the box and click "OK." Click "Show Offer on Map," then select seats and click "Checkout." Enter the security check word and click "Continue," then review order and click "Continue" again. Select a ticket delivery method and click "Continue," then create an account or log in to book. Mobile Users: After choosing a performance, click the "See More Ticket Options" tab to find the promo code box and choose a full-price ticket option from the drop down.
The fine print
See Booking Instructions for step-by-step details. Additional fees of $12.19-$14.50 per ticket and $4.50 per order will apply. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo. Restrictions may apply.