By Travelzoo Staff
Experience what it was like to be in the studio audience during the taping of a beloved TV show at "I Love Lucy: Live on Stage," playing at the Broadway Playhouse at Water Tower Place. Tickets are more than 40% off for Travelzoo subscribers to see the show, which reenacts two memorable episodes.
Why we love it
- "I Love Lucy: Live on Stage" brings the magic of the beloved TV show to the stage
- All seats are $36 (reg. $62) in the intimate Broadway Playhouse at Water Tower Place
- Choose from Wednesday-Friday and Sunday evening performances through Jan. 31
- The musical comedy reenacts 2 classic episodes
Jan. 11, 2013 - Jan. 31, 2013
'I Love Lucy'
Broadway Playhouse at Water Tower Place
175 E. Chestnut St.
Chicago, IL 60611
- All seats are $36, regularly $62, for Wednesday-Friday and Sunday evening performances through Jan. 31. "Those nostalgic for 1950s America will have their internal time clocks gently rewound," according to the Chicago Sun-Times.
- The show takes a behind-the-scenes look at the filming process, and includes musical commercial breaks and on-set entertainment for an authentic studio audience experience. The cast performs the classic episodes "Lucy Has Her Eyes Examined" and "The Benefit."
- Booking Instructions
- To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." Click "Find Tickets" next to the performance of your choice. Enter code TRAVELZOO in the box and click "OK." Click "Show Offer on Map," then select seats and click "Checkout." Enter the security check word and click "Continue," then review order and click "Continue" again. Select a ticket delivery method and click "Continue," then create an account or log in to book.
- Mobile users: After choosing a performance, click the "See More Ticket Options" tab to find the promo code box.
The fine print
See Booking Instructions for step-by-step details. Additional fees of $14.50 per ticket and $4.50 per order will apply. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo.